Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Progress Report: March 8, 2011.

To: The World.
From: uNkNoWn or Ling.
Subject: Projects with no end.

Fashion designs: What can I say? I am but a failed artist with beautifully thought out designs flying freely around my empty brain, but fingers of pure uselessness, especially when using pencils and playing 'piano'. Wish I could have some sewing lessons. I'll upload my best ASAP.

Writing: Epic + Fail= My Writings. Writer's Block needs to move onto to another victem. I love when I'm the mousetrap, but when it's the other way around, I feel screwed.

School: Failing geometry much? Trig and Quads, I love you. Thanks so much for the great pressure and apprehension you've set upon my weak Asian shoulders.

Friends: My friend got cheated on. I care, but really, it happens everyday, and sometimes humans need to put their 'sufferings' into perspective with the rest of the world.

quirks & birds,
Ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment