Monday, March 21, 2011

Distressful Immune System and Wannabe Fashionistas Plus my future Homecoming







Sick. Again. I curse my weak Chinese immune system. Thank the Lord I have internet, or else I wouldn't have found some STUFF. :)






Gorgeous, huh? Dolce & Gabbana, I found on http://www.boutiques.com/, where I am LEMONGRASS BY LING MEI. ^the above picture is my dream dress for Homecoming. Pairings for this? Bright red 50's lipstick, silver dangle earrings (subtle, but small stars of diamonds) and these lovely Christian Louboutin heels. Probably the only age appropiate pair I found for myself. :]






I know it's an absolutely classic 1950's pin-up girl look, and not very ASIAN (teehee.), but it's me. The price is the dark shadow standing between me and my future Homecoming. (w/o a date!) The dress and shoes are $1,650 and $695, respectively. $2,345 in all from the mathematics part of my brain. I might be able to find similar at Macy's, Nine West or online. My small town sucks balls. :P






^this above it my second choice. I'm in 8th grade and planning my 10th grade homecoming....wow. :] Anyway. Marc by Marc Jacobs, quirky design and flattering for small chested girls such as moi. Much more affordable, $179, but in my parents' eyes, it's still a hefty amount of money.

Now onto wannbe fashionistas. Hollister, I repeat, Hollister is not 'amazinnnggg!!' fashion. Aero is not "so freakin' ca-yuttte!!" These are walking billboards, consuming money for their own gain. I do not, will not, plan not to shop there. I repeat, Hollister is not expressing your fashion style. Same styles of clothing in different colors, same Uggs in different colors=barf, puke, gag. I hate Uggs with a ever-burning passion.
All for now.
quirks&birds,
Ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment