Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Ballad of Mirror Limes, or My Self-Image.

Definition of Mirror Limes; The sour, deformed self that stares back at you with a frown. Based on 'The Ballad of Mona Lisa" by Panic! at the Disco, of whom I adore greatly. Vocabulary Word of the day; learn it, memorize it, use it.

My self-image problem; HAHA, I'm Asian, I CANNOT be "American" pretty. Apparently I'm cute and pretty, but not enough so for people to stop teasing me. Thank you for the lovely critique, next time you say something to me, I'll rip your balls out.

Useful comebacks;
"Okay. Mhm. Surrre." *pretending to listen to someone.* best if you're rustling through papers or something.

person: "Ew, that is REALLY ugly. Why the hell would you have that?"
you: "You mean your face?"

Fashion tip of the DAY.
Blue eyeshadow RARELY looks good on people. You can turn out as an Avatar extra or stunning sea creature. Not good on pale or fair skinned, DEFINITELY bad on bamboo and darker skin tones. If it is a solid blue, it'll be a Alien like beauty if on darker skin tones (Africans, etc) Don't slather on blue eyeshadow all the way up to your eyebrow. Make it on your eyelid, so it's a very subtle touch to your outfit.

quirks & birds,
Ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment