Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Name Is Ling and I Believe In Albino Unicorns.

Hey there.
My name is not Ling. Nor is it Mei. Nor am I a unicorn. I am not an albino, but being Asian should count for it.

I like to design clothes. I understand it sounds like a childish dream. I KNOW people will demean me because of it. But, Lemongrass by Ling Mei, is what I am, what I hope to be and what my dreams are.

My parents are not in favor of my interest stated above. I really don't give a crap.

I like writing. I like to make people think I am a stereotypical Chinese girl who plays piano with a vigorous passion and MUST get straight A's. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not like that.

So. Follow my blog and potty mouth, or pass over it. I'm ok. I think I'll survive. If one person in the world has read this, I thank you from the bottom of what's left of my heart.

Your MLIA-obsessed, unicorn-believer fashion maniac,
L!nG M3!

No comments:

Post a Comment