Monday, May 23, 2011

Social Damnation.

Because one day you know you'll be screaming my name.
-Glee Cast, Loser.

Ahh! Panic! is coming to the city I live in. Oh horror. I cannot go. Whoopee, China, thanks for making me miss out on a once in a lifetime chance!

Anyway. Social time! Facebook made, please add me. I accept EVERYONE as long as you're not a registered sex offender. Now what?

I have to say, La Roux is probably the best techno band out there. It's not about getting laid or drinking Grey Goose Vodka until the crack of dawn; it's about life. Panic! at the Disco is the quirkiest little thing out there, and I'm obsessive over them, if you haven't noticed already. I enjoy soft pop, and I recommend The Bird and the Bee, She & Him, Sara Bareilles, ELIZABETH & THE CATAPULT <3, Lily Allen and Mumford & Sons. They're pretty fly and deserve waaay more attention and sales, because the 'music' people listen to these days (Lil Wayne, Wiz Knalif, etc) is usually a bunch of garbage. I make exceptions; Lady Gaga (big little monster right hur.) Katy Perry's first album is genius, but now she's a sellout. Her first album was so retro-cool. Now it's auto-tuned trash and alien sex. Yeah, um, NO! That's all for music...

WAVES! They're making a lil comeback, darlings. But, my hair is straighter than the average man, so I need some suggestions. Then again, I am as delusional as hell, because I know no one reads this. (YET.)

On another note, I hate summer.

Love,
Ling.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, I'm following!

    I'd Love you to Enter my CHANEL giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/05/chanel-giveaway-no2.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete